At Drake Rabbit farms we deal in rabbit farming also referred to as cuniculture and its the agricultural practice of breeding and raising domestic rabbits as livestock for their meat, fur, or wool.
It is low costable farming and has alternative breeding methods. Additionally, the interesting part is that they are a family-friendly animal. Raising rabbits as a pet or grow them for meat both can be profitable. However, people are raising them on a small farm as a profitable business.
Generally, the Rabbit farming business is associated with 3 major sectors such as
- Pet business – They are well demanded as a household pet.
- Meat business – It produces high-quality protein and minerals than chicken and beef.
- Medicine business – They have huge demand as Gini pig and medicine industry.
Products and Services from Drake Rabbit Farms Include:
- Rabbit Breeds – This is a distinct variety created through natural selection or, more often, through selective breeding for specific characteristics, including size, fur (length, quality, or color), feed conversion ratio, climate adaptability, or temperament. Amongst the breeds that are mainly reared by farmers include New Zealand White, Californian white, Chinchilla, French lop, Dutch, Checkered Giant, Giant Flemish, Angora and Rex.
- Advisory Services – These include rabbit behaviors , rabbit care tips, foods and feeding tips, breeding cycle among others.
- Rabbit Structure Construction Services- They include rabbit cage size and maintenance tips.
- Product marketing and Innovations
- Rabbit farming training
- Rabbit Urine – Mainly for nutrient efficiency in crop growing.
- Rabbit Meat
For any of the services listed above you can reach out to:
Tel: +256-772-652-676 / +256-776 844 343 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org